Howard Philips Lovecraft, better known as H. P. Lovecraft, was an American author, and an unlockable character in the game. He was added to the game on 8-3-2017. He has a unique reverb to his voice.
For decades he dreamt hidden deep beneath the mystical seas of oblivion. His powers to directly or indirectly influence the sci-fi genre were growing stronger. You know who I am talking about. You know and you shake in terror just thinking about him, and your pants turn brown when you finally dare speak his name. I am talking about H'wrad Phi'pliss La'cratu, known in our dimension as H. P. Lovecraft. He has come back to perform the ancient rites, more witty and fanciful than ever. Bow now before his nasty tentacles!
Lovecraft does not like to talk about realistic topics which drain his sense of eldritch wonder, such as:
- An ordinary pigsty
- The Meaning of Life
- The thing you had for lunch
- This conversation
- Your pimply arse
- Can't hold liquor
- Can't tie a tie
- [Has/Have] bad breath
- [Has/Have] bum cancer
- [Has/Have] no life experience
- [Is/Are] an organ in your abdomen
- [Is/Are] racist
- [Is/Are] rather plain
- Signed my petition
- Will always be alone
- And that's racist!
- Because I don't exist!
- You pitiful mortal!
Unique insults Edit
- The Deep Ones
- Lousiana swamp-priests
- That Thing on your doorstep
- Get(s) turned on by tentacles
- Had too much of Fungi from Yuggoth
- Never heard The Call Of Cthulhu
- Read(s) Necronomicon with
- Went to the Mountain of Madness with
- And now let me finish the rites!
- And the Dead One still dreams in R'lyeh!
- Which will make you die or go insane!
- His unique insults are based off his books and mythos.
- Lovecraft may be weak to reality because he is a "real" person, and that his work of eldritch wonder is not considered "real".
- Lovecraft talks the slowest of all characters.
- Lovecraft is weak to the most phrases in the game.
- Lovecraft's phrase, "went to the Mountains of Madness with", appears as, "went to the Mountains of Madness," in the tea. This could possibly screw over those who are not familiar with the phrase because you may not have a noun to use after with.