...are a part of gameplay. They are unlocked by accomplishing tasks in Oh Sir: The Insult Simulator.
Achievements Involving PhrasesEdit
These achievements involve using certain phrases in your insults.
- Dirty Hungarian Phrasebook (Your hovercraft is full of eels!)
- Sparking Controversy (Your son died because of your sins.)
- The B Word (Your country is not a part of Europe.)
- What are you doing in England? (Your mother was a hamster.)
- How do you do, Fellow Kids? (You still use Windows Vista and never watched Star Wars)
- Classic (Your mother is your father)
- No, you are! (You are silly, and everybody knows that!)
- Say No More (Your wife is interested in photography, nudge nudge!)
These achievements are gained without using phrases.
- Number Of The Beast (mention Satan 66 times)
- It Gets Boring After An Hour (Win 100 duels)
- M-M-Monster Insult! (Score 50 points or higher in a duel)
- I Know Insults! (Play the tutorial)
- Mic Drop (Win an argument)
- Learn The Meaning Of Life (Beat the Tournament for the first time.)
- It's Getting Crowded (Unlock two extra characters)
- Don't Tell A Soul (Unlock a secret character)